IGEM Standards now online
IGEM offers an Online Standards facility so you can view IGEM
Standards on the move or remotely without having to carry a hard
Access is available through the IGEM Online Standards
microsite and can be accessed by the users with their e-mail
address and password.
There is also a facility for a nominated company representative
to manage the other users within the company, if applicable or IGEM
will manage them.
The benefits are:
- The Standards are always up to date
- Search facility in the Standards is provided
- New publications onto the system are notified on the Home
- The company would not have to manage a 'library'
- Is accessible through the internet, so not confined to the
- A Help page is provided
- User conditions provided
- Access to contact IGEM Technical pages is provided.
If you are interested you can access the site through
the IGEM Online standards microsite please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for
Online access to standards enables organisations to give
individual employees the freedom to access the standards purchased,
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You will be able to use the search option so that you can
conveniently source the standard/information required and users to
this system can be added or amended at any time through their