IGEM/GM/8 Part 5 - Notices and labels
These procedures apply to all new onshore gas supply meter
installations carrying Natural Gas of flow rate >6
m3h-1 and maximum operating pressure ≤38 bar.
This part details notices and labels for relevant installations. It
- Legal considerations such as Health and Safety at Work etc. Act
and Pressure Systems Safety Regulations.
- General information on the provision of notices and
- Composite notices.
- Notices that are required by legal instrument.
- Notices require by these procedures.
- Optional notices.
- Pipework identification and colour coding.
- General health and safety notices.
- Data plates.