IGEM/GM/6 Edition 2
Non-domestic Meter Installations. Standard Designs
This Standard covers standard design gas supply meter
installations of badged capacity exceeding
6m3h-1 and not exceeding 1076
m3h-1 of MOPu not exceeding 75
By following IGEM/GM/6, it will be possible to select,
construct, install and maintain an appropriate meter installation,
incorporating either a diaphragm or a RD meter.
Standard designs fall into two categories:
- IGEM/GM/6 designs - conforming to the drawings and component
list of Appendix 5
- manufacturer-designed pre-assembled modules complying with
New Edition - What has changed?
The scope of this IGEM Standard still only covers Natural Gas,
but this revised Edition has been fully updating, including:
- taking account of the design minimum pressure of 19 mbar
- changes to twin stream capacity installations
- amended pressure drop values for individual components.
IGEM/GM/6 Edition 2 can be ordered online using the
following link IGEM/GM/6 Edition 2.