Graduate (GradIGEM) membership is open to anyone who
holds an appropriate degree likely to lead to Corporate
membership of the Institution.
Graduate members are entitled to use the letters
GradIGEM after their name.
- Have an accredited MEng engineering degree, or equivalent;
- An accredited BEng (Hons) engineering degree, or equivalent,
with or without Further Learning for CEng or,
- An accredited BEng/BSc degree, with or without honours
accredited for IEng
You can check if your course is accredited on the Accredited
Course Search database.
INITIAL PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Graduate members are deemed to be en-route to Corporate
membership and registration as a Chartered (CEng) or Incorporated
(IEng) Engineer. IPD may be expected to take at least 3 or 4 years
and it is a requirement to demonstrate competence and commitment
applied in the gas industry by means of a Professional Review.
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete and sign the Graduate
- Submit your completed Graduate application form with
copies of your academic certificates and appropriate fees
to Membership Services
Candidates will be notified of the result as soon as a decision
has been made.